The Zappies card is unlocked from the Electro Valley (Arena 11). It spawns three single-target, medium-ranged Zappies with low hitpoints and damage. Each of their attacks stun the target for a short time. The Zappies card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
- Because Zappies can stun, they are effective counters against a lone Sparky or Inferno Dragon.
- Zappies can be very effective against low hit speed troops such as the Hunter and Bowler because they can cripple them with constant stuns, making them almost unable to attack.
- Since Zappies have low hitpoints, effective counters are spells such as the Fireball or Poison. Both spells can destroy Zappies for a neutral Elixir trade.
- They can be decent support behind a tank since they can cripple buildings, especially the Inferno Tower, and with their stuns, they will leave the Arena Tower barely being able to shoot.
- Zappies can be good counters to small swarms like Skeletons and Goblins, and with the help of an Arena Tower, they can also counter more numerous swarms like the Skeleton Army and Goblin Gang. However, these swarms can also be used to counter the Zappies, by surrounding them with the said swarm.
- As defensive troops, Zappies can be used to stop troops such as the Lumberjack, Mini P.E.K.K.A and Bandit, as they will constantly stun the troops, eventually defeating them. They can even stop tanks such as the Giant Skeleton with the help of a mini-tank such as a Knight. After the said troops are defeated, the Zappies can be used in a counter-push.
- The Zappies card was added to the game on 12/12/17 with the Electrifying Update.
- On 24/1/18, a Balance Update gave Zappies the ability to target air troops.
- On 3/9/18, a Balance Update changed the reload mechanics by slowing down their first attack after moving but preventing them from being stun-locked by other Zappies.
- The Zappies card is the only Rare card that can stun.
- A Zappy deals the same damage as an Ice Golem of equal level.
- The Zappies have the third highest health of all the individual swarm units, behind the Barbarians and Royal Hogs.
- Zappies are currently the only non-Legendary troop card to fall from the sky when deployed.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Stun Duration||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|4||1.6 sec||0.5 sec||Medium (60)||1 sec||4.5||Air & Ground||x3||Ground||Troop||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.