The Wall Breakers card is unlocked from the Training Camp (Tutorial). It spawns two very fast, building-targeting, melee troops with low hitpoints and high area damage. A Wall Breakers card costs 2 Elixir to deploy.
- Wall Breakers force a response, as they will take out a fifth of a Princess Tower's health for just 2 Elixir.
- Wall Breakers are especially effective in fast cycle decks, as their low cost combined with a fast cycle can force the opponent to defend without a small spell, increasing the odds of a lethal connection.
- Due to the Wall Breakers being in pairs, the player can split them into separate lanes by deploying them in the middle of the arena. This is an effective way to divide their attacks, as countering this attack Elixir-efficiently is somewhat difficult.
- The Wall Breakers do area damage. If enemy units are clumped up near the Wall Breakers, they can take them all out at once. It may be a good opportunity to use Tornado to draw the troops to the Wall Breakers before they explode.
- Staggering the Wall Breakers one tile to either side of the bridge instead of placing them directly in front will allow the Wall Breakers to connect slightly sooner to a Princess Tower, since the outer Wall Breaker will push the inner Wall Breaker slightly forward as they run onto the enemy's side.
- Wall Breakers have little defensive utility due to their low health and Very Fast move speed which prevents them from effectively kiting most units, but Wall Breakers can help stall melee troops with identical movement speed, like the Lumberjack. The defending player should place the Wall Breakers two tiles into the opposite lane, on the third tile from the bridge. If timed correctly, the attacking unit will get chipped slightly by the Princess Towers and chase the Wall Breakers ineffectively, allowing both of them to connect unless the opponent decides to commit more Elixir. Either way; if the opponent lets the Wall Breakers connect, the user gains valuable damage for 2 Elixir, and if the opponent spends more Elixir to counter the Wall Breakers, they create an opportunity for the user to make a positive Elixir trade on the following defense.
- This also works against a Bandit. The Wall Breakers will run fast enough so that she will attempt to dash onto them, but her dash will miss completely.
- Arrows and the Royal Delivery will completely destroy the Wall Breakers, but for a negative Elixir trade.
- All of the 2 Elixir spells will deal enough damage to the Wall Breakers so that they will be defeated in one hit. This is an effective counter as long as they are not supported with a tank. Another great idea to counter Wall Breakers is to place an Ice Spirit, which will freeze the Wall Breakers their tracks, allowing the Princess or King tower to finish them off.
- When making a push with another troop who only targets buildings, Wall Breakers placed in the opposite lane can cripple or even destroy any defensive buildings placed in order to block it.
- If the player has already taken a tower, they can place the Wall Breakers in the middle of the opponent's side, giving their opponent very little time to react.
- However, only one of the Wall Breakers will connect unless there is something else tanking for them.
- Using Wall Breakers with a small and cheap card such as Ice Spirit allows the player to cheaply tank for their Wall Breakers without spending much Elixir, and the Ice Spirit can freeze any troops the opponent might try to use to defeat the Wall Breakers.
- Cheap area damage cards such as the Fire Spirits will easily cripple or destroy lone Wall Breakers, preventing them from reaching the Tower, while providing a neutral Elixir trade.
- Combining the Wall Breakers with Rage makes them difficult to react to at the bridge and can result in both connecting to the tower if the opponent lacks area damage counters or buildings.
- Pairing the Wall Breakers with the Miner can result in an incredibly threatening push since the Crown Tower will target the Miner first and allow the Wall Breakers to hit their mark.
- Using Zap along with a Wall Breakers push is especially effective against swarms, as the spell will not only get splash damage value but also supports the Wall Breakers with its 0.5 second stun and instantaneous deploy, possibly allowing them to connect with just a sliver of health.
- The Wall Breakers card was added to the game on 26/2/2019.
- On 4/3/19, a Balance Update increased the Wall Breakers' hit speed to 1.2 seconds (from 1.5 seconds).
- On 6/5/19, a Balance Update increased the Wall Breakers' damage by 10%, their range by 100%, and re-centered their splash radius to damage nearby troops when attacking. The damage buff was not stated in the balance update video but is mentioned in the official release notes and on the Clash Royale Twitter page.
- On 7/10/19, a Balance Update lowered the Wall Breaker's Elixir cost to 2 (from 3), their damage was decreased by 10%, and their mass was increased by 100%. The deploy position of the Wall Breakers was also tweaked slightly, putting them a bit closer together.
- On 4/11/19, a Balance Update decreased the Wall Breakers' damage by 19% and decreased their splash radius from 2 tiles to 1.5 tiles. They also now spawn further apart.
- On 2/6/20, a Balance Update gave the Wall Breakers a new 0.1 second deploy stagger from each other.
- The Wall Breakers card description is similar to that of its Clash of Clans counterpart.
- The Wall Breakers are one of the 13 cards associated with Skeletons, including the Bomber, Skeleton Army, Witch, Tombstone, Bomb Tower, Giant Skeleton, Balloon, Guards, Skeleton Barrel, Graveyard, and Skeleton Dragons.
- The Wall Breakers Card is one of the four Troop Cards that utilize kamikaze attacks, along with the Fire Spirits, Heal Spirit and Ice Spirit.
- The Wall Breakers Card resembles a Level 6 Wall Breaker from Clash of Clans.
- Wall Breakers is the only card that both targets only buildings and deals area damage.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|2||1.2 sec||Very Fast (120)||1 sec||0.5 (Melee: Short)||Buildings||x2||Ground||Troop||Epic|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.