“TV Royale contains some of the best games played recently. Watch and learn!”
TV Royale is unlocked at the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1). It showcases highlighted battles between two players in the game. TV Royale is a place for players to see replays of close battles.
Replays and Channels
- A new TV Royale replay is added to each channel every hour and a battle replay will disappear from TV Royale after 24 hours, so the maximum number of replays in a channel is 24.
- Generally, battles in TV Royale are upset matches, three crown draws, battles including unusual decks, and close calls. The Legendary Arena (Arena 15) channel also includes many top player matches.
- TV Royale has 15 channels, 1 for each Arena. This allows the player to view battles of different levels.
- The competing players, their Clan, and their battle deck is shown.
- How many players have watched the replay.
- The time when the battle was posted on TV.
- Once watched, whether finished or not, a replay will turn gray. "Watched" will appear at the top as well as the results and the number of Crowns gained by both players.
- On 11/1/16, an Update changed the upload frequency from 2 replays every 3 hours to one replay an hour.
- On 13/1/16, a maintenance break added a notification to let players know when one of their games has made it to TV Royale.
- On 2/2/16, an Update added a notification to let players know when one of their Clanmates' games has made it to TV Royale.
- On 3/5/16, the May Update made 8 different channels available, 1 for each Arena. Before, TV Royale only showed replays from the top players.
- On 4/5/16, a maintenance break changed TV Royale so that 3-3 draws would not appear as often.
- On 4/7/16, an Update shifted the TV Royale button to the Battle section at the middle to make room for the Tournaments button. It was also tweaked so Arena 9 (Legendary Arena at the time) channel showed more replays from top players rather than close calls, similar to its original function. It also added a new channel for the new Arena that was added, Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- If you have notifications enabled, you will be notified when a clanmate's battle is featured in TV Royale.
- You can view the stats of Cards you haven't unlocked in TV Royale or a different level of a card than the one you have.
- On 7/6/21, the June Update added two new Arenas, the Rascal's Hideout (Arena 13) and Serenity Peak (Arena 14). However, Legendary Arena (Arena 15) is still displayed as Arena 13 (though it is correctly sorted in chronological order).