The Sparky card is unlocked from the Electro Valley (Arena 11) or a Legendary Chest. She is an area-damage, medium-ranged troop with moderate hitpoints and extremely high damage. A Sparky card costs 6 Elixir to deploy. The Sparky takes the appearance of a siege machine with a tesla coil mounted in front of it.
- Due to her massive damage, Sparky is capable of taking out high hitpoint troops such as the Giant and Royal Giant in just a few hits.
- Players can also use Sparky to counter the P.E.K.K.A. However, if the P.E.K.K.A is at least two levels higher than Sparky, it could be risky as the P.E.K.K.A will survive 2 blasts from her and eventually destroy Sparky due to her very high damage and hitpoints.
- Because Sparky deals immense damage, she is best used as a support troop, ideally behind a high hitpoint tank that targets buildings like the Golem or Giant. Having the tank target buildings means that it will separate itself from the Sparky when units are deployed to defend, making it more difficult for the opponent to hit them both with area damage cards.
- Regular tanks can also be effective, but they may be less consistent in getting to a tower. For example, a P.E.K.K.A. is helpful for when the opponent has high-health units that Sparky cannot defeat in one shot, allowing both of them to finish them off, but the combo is very costly and is weak to air units and swarms. A Mega Knight is also helpful for when Sparky is surrounded by swarms, also allowing both of them to clean them up at once, but may take longer to defeat tanks while still being costly and helpless against air units. However, if they are supported by the right units, the tank's ability to take down units can allow the push to take down a tower in a single swoop.
- A Rage spell can throw off the opponent's expectation of when exactly she will fire, possibly allowing her to land a deadly shot on a Crown Tower. This is more effective later into an offense when the opponent has already exhausted several distraction units.
- Sparky's massive damage can be wasted on weak, low cost troops like an Ice Spirit or Goblins. With that being said, make sure to play splash units such as the Bomber, Executioner, or Fire Spirits with her to kill low hitpoint troops and clear the way for Sparky.
- A Tornado pairs extremely well with Sparky since it can clump up troops, allowing Sparky to hit them all at once. If there are any splash units escorting her, those units can also use the Tornado in the same fashion, thus multiplying the potential damage output. Deploying the Tornado next to the Crown Tower could potentially allow the Sparky to critically damage or even destroy the tower along with any troops deployed to protect it.
- The Guards, Battle Ram, Cannon Cart, Royal Recruits and the Dark Prince are particularly effective at countering a Sparky due to their shields, guaranteeing that they will survive at least one Sparky shot with them intact.
- A lone Sparky may be countered with a Tombstone along with the help of a Tower. Due to the Sparky's slow attack speed, the spawned Skeletons will distract her indefinitely. If placed correctly, the Skeletons can distract Sparky while the Arena Tower will destroy her. Even if the Sparky gets a hit on the Tombstone, the 3 spawned Skeletons will cause more distractions.
- The Graveyard is an effective but expensive counter for a lone Sparky since it will distract her for a maximum of 7 seconds and has a high chance of destroying her. The random nature of the spawned Skeletons hinders the efficiency of any supporting splash units, as they will have trouble hitting multiple units at once, leaving plenty of time for the defender to deal with the push.
- Surrounding her with land swarms such as Skeleton Army or Goblin Gang will cause her to eliminate only a fraction of the whole unit, allowing surviving ones and Crown Towers to attack her. However, this should not be done when a splash troop such as the Magic Archer is around.
- High damage cards like the P.E.K.K.A., Giant Skeleton, Rocket, and Lightning can cripple if not destroy Sparky. However, Sparky does deal area damage within a large radius so poorly placed Barbarians and Goblin Gangs will be wiped out immediately due to their lower count. Another thing to remember is that Sparky hardly ever comes in alone, so the defender's air units may be vulnerable to support cards.
- Cards that stun or interrupt an attack will be incredibly effective against Sparky. They will disarm her for at a maximum of 4 seconds, creating a window of opportunity to take her down. The Electro Wizard is particularly effective against a Sparky 1-on-1. From a distance, he will be able to stun her before she can attack, even if her charge is complete, and be able to defeat her. If she is behind a tank, the Electro Wizard can spawn on top of her, stunning her while also damaging down the tank. The Electro Dragon is also effective, as its attack can chain onto the Sparky even if the Dragon is targeting the tank.
- A Mini P.E.K.K.A. can be effective at supporting a Sparky when faced with units that do not die to her blast in one shot. The Mini P.E.K.K.A can quickly finish them off and allow her to keep advancing. The Mini P.E.K.K.A will also deny the opponent from deploying an Electro Wizard on top of her if they have one, as he will immediately be defeated by the Mini P.E.K.K.A and only stun the Sparky once.
- Sparky hardly ever comes alone. The defender can use this to their advantage and pressure the other lane to force the Sparky user to defend, and prevent them from creating a Sparky combo, allowing them to then defend the lone Sparky with ease. However, the player should be sure not to overcommit as even a single Sparky shot on a Crown Tower is deadly.
- Sparky's slow movement speed often results in all of its support clumping up around her. This means it is very easy to gain large positive Elixir trades with a Rocket or a Giant Skeleton. Rocket can destroy an equal level Sparky, and a Giant Skeleton can cripple a Sparky and destroy everything around her.
- When Sparky fires off her shot, she will recoil back 1.5 tiles. When using her to defend a push, try not to put her in the middle. She could easily push herself into the other lane after firing. The recoil is also helpful in defense, as she will stay away from slower troops and possibly survive for longer.
- The Sparky pairs excellently with the Fisherman, due to the fact that if the opponent tries to punish the Sparky's deployment with an attack in the opposite lane, the Fisherman can pull it into the range of the Sparky, who will blast it. This, however, is ineffective against swarms.
- Sparky was added to the game on 3/5/16 with the May 2016 Update.
- On 4/7/16, the Tournaments Update changed her description. It used to read "Sparky has a heavy-handed approach in life: Obliterate everything in sight."
- On 19/9/16, the September 2016 Update changed her description. It used to read "With coils of iron and wheels of wood, the Sparky unloads massive damage to opponents. Overkill isn't in her dictionary."
- On 1/11/16, the November 2016 Update changed her description. It used to read "Sparky slowly charges up, then unloads MASSIVE area damage. Overkill isn't in her dictionary".
- On 9/10/17, the October 2017 Update decreased the Sparky's damage by 15% but increased its hit speed to 4 sec (from 5 sec).
- The 20/6/18 Update moved the Arena to unlock the Sparky from Builder's Workshop (Arena 6) to Electro Valley (Arena 11).
- On 7/1/19, a Balance Update increased the Sparky's range to 5 (from 4.5).
- On 3/11/20, a Balance Update increased the Sparky's first attack speed to 1 second (from 0.5 seconds).
- There is a loading screen hint that directly refers to the Clash Community's nickname for her. Calling Sparky "trash can on wheels" hurts her feelings. This may suggest that Sparky is a sentient being.
- Its tip resembles a level 7 Hidden Tesla from Clash of Clans placed on a wooden cart with wheels. The same tip appears on top of the Level 7 Clash of Clans Laboratory and a Level 8 Mega Tesla.
- When fully upgraded, she deals the second highest damage per hit of any card in the game, at 1,606 damage. This is second only to the 1,792 damage of the max-level Rocket.
- She is currently the only card who has had her description changed three times.
- She has the 2nd widest splash radius of any troop, at 1.8 tiles, only next to Princess which has 2 tiles splash radius.
- An enemy Sparky always drops her wheel when destroyed. The other troops that drop items are the Knight, the Mega Minion, the Dark Prince, the Guards, the Mega Knight, Rascals, the Executioner and the Cannon Cart. However if a friendly Sparky is destroyed, nothing is dropped.
- The three notes Sparky makes when charging up are C, E♭, and G♭, making a c-diminished chord if put together.
- Sparky is a subject of an Emote.
- The Sparky is one of two troops to recoil when attacking, along with the Firecracker.