The Royal Hogs card is unlocked from Royal Arena (Arena 7). It spawns four very fast, building-targeting, melee hogs with helmets. They have moderate hitpoints and low damage and can jump over the river. A Royal Hogs card costs 5 Elixir to deploy.
- The Royal Hogs are a fast swarm with moderate hitpoints each that jump over the river and only target buildings, similar to the Hog Rider. Traditional methods for countering a Hog Rider usually don't work due to having more than one unit being deployed when this card is used.
- The Royal Hogs are excellent rush units at the start of a game due to their fast movement speed and ability to jump over the river.
- Dropping Royal Hogs to take out a building can be a good idea. However, do not use them if it is a Bomb Tower since the splash damage will render their numbers useless.
- Royal Hogs can work in Three Musketeers decks very well, as they can be evenly split when placed in the middle of the river, setting you up for a deadly split push.
- Royal Hogs can also act as a lightning rod for the Three Musketeers since each of them have higher health than a Musketeer.
- A good counter for Royal Hogs is Bomb Tower which is very effective at taking out the Hogs.
- The Bowler is extremely effective against the Royal Hogs. His knock-back and area damage eliminate the Hogs very quickly, and he can survive every damaging spell in the game.
- The Royal Hogs card was added to the game on 20/6/18.
- On 6/8/18, a Balance Update made the Royal Hogs' first attack quicker.
- On 3/9/18, a Balance Update decreased the Royal Hogs' hit speed to 1.2 seconds (from 1.1 seconds)
- On 5/11/18, a Balance Update decreased the Royal Hogs' damage by 6%, and reduced their mass by 50%.
- On 4/11/19, an update moved the Arena to unlock this card from Hog Mountain (Arena 10) to Royal Arena (Arena 7).
- On 3/2/20, a Balance Update increased the Royal Hogs' damage by 6%.
- The Royal Hogs have the most health out of all the swarm cards.
- The flavor text for the Royal Hogs, asking "Who let the hogs out?!" is a reference to the pop song, "Who Let the Dogs Out," by the Baha Men.
- The Royal Hogs are the subject of some Emotes (one regular set, one Chinese New Year set, one single easter and pirate emote).
- Royale Hogs were the first troops to be featured in the Troop Rush game mode to celebrate the Year of the Pig .
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|5||1.2 sec||Very Fast (120)||1 sec||0.7 (Melee: Short)||Buildings||x4||Ground||Troop||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.