The Royal Delivery card is unlocked from the Spooky Town (Arena 12). It is a defensive Spell played on the player's own side. The Delivery drops from the sky, damaging air units and ground units. Once the delivery has hit the ground, it spawns a single Royal Recruit. A Royal Delivery card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- The spell has a three second delay after being deployed. Keep this in mind when defending, and time your drop accordingly. This is especially important against the Goblin Barrel. As soon as you see the Barrel coming, place the Delivery right on top of your tower to prevent all damage.
- The spell can knock back up to medium sized troops. Hit them with the edge of the spell to maximize the distance they have to travel.
- Against certain units, like Prince or Sparky, it is effective to place the Delivery right on top of them. The Royal Recruit's shield will protect it from the first blow.
- While the spell itself cannot be played past the bridge, it has just enough range to hit a Princess that is standing at the bridge.
- The spell is effective at dealing with a Miner swarm combo. Wait for the swarm to get closer to the tower, then drop the Royal Delivery on it. The spawned Recruit will then help deal with the Miner.
- Placing it directly on ranged glass cannons such as Musketeers and Wizards right after they crossed the bridge will damage about half of their health. Timing must also be accurate to allow your Crown Tower to damage it. A small counterpush can be made after this.
- The Royal Delivery card was added into the game in a Classic Royale Challenge on 2/3/2020.
- The card will be fully released on 6/4/2020.
Royal Delivery Attributes
|3||3||3 sec||Air & Ground||1||Spell||Common|
Royal Recruit Attributes
|1.3 sec||Medium (60)||Melee: Long||Ground||1||Ground||Troop|
|Level||Royal Delivery Area Damage||Royal Recruit Hitpoints||Royal Recruit Shield Hitpoints||Royal Recruit Damage||Royal Recruit Damage per second|