The Player Profile displays information about a player including their information, player and tournament statistics, Battle Deck, and Experience level. It can be accessed from the top of the Battle tab. Other players' profiles can be viewed from the Clan information interface or the Friends list.
The Player Profile is headed by the player's general information. This includes:
- Player Name
- Player Tag
- Clan and their rank (Leader, Co-Leader, Elder or Member)
- Trophy Count
- Arena or League Level (if the player is in a League, the League is shown instead of the Arena)
- Clan Trophies
If the player is in a Clan then there will be a button labelled Clan at the bottom of the section. Tapping it will redirect the viewer to the player's Clan page. If the player is eligible for a clan (i.e. finished the Tutorial) but not in one, an Elder/Co-Leader/Leader from another clan will see an option to invite the player instead of the "Clan" button.
By reaching certain milestones or accomplishing certain things, one can earn cosmetic badges that are publicly displayed on their profile to mark the achievement. Available badges include:
- Achieve 1,000 battle wins
- Achieve 12 wins in a Classic Challenge
- Achieve 12 wins in a Grand Challenge
- Achieve 12 wins in a Classic Challenge 100 times
- Achieve 12 wins in a Grand Challenge 100 times
- Reach an account age of 1/2/3 year(s)
The Stats Royale section shows the player's statistics:
- Three Crown Wins
- Highest Trophies
- Current Favorite Card (the one played most often)
- Cards Found (out of the total number of cards)
- Total Donations
Clan War Stats
The Clan War Stats section shows statistics about the player's Clan War activity.
- War Day wins
- Clan Cards collected
The Challenge Stats section shows statistics about the player's Challenge activity.
- Maximum wins
- Cards won
The Tournament Stats section shows statistics about the player's Tournament activity.
- Tournaments played
- Tournaments won
The Battle Deck section lists the cards of the player's last used Battle Deck and their levels. Tapping on a card will reveal its stats. The average Elixir cost of the deck is also displayed under the Battle Deck.
- If you have all 8 cards of the player's Battle Deck, you can copy the player's Battle Deck onto one of your deck slots.
- If you do not have all 8 cards, a pop-up will show that will tell you how many cards you are missing.
- You cannot copy the deck of someone who doesn't have at least 8 cards (i.e. in Training Camp).