Rewards & Perks for All Seasons
- Automatic Chest Unlocking: Queue up another chest to start unlocking automatically when the first chest finishes unlocking.
- Unlimited Special Challenge Retries: Enter & retry Special Challenges without paying a standard re-entry fee (usually gems).
- Golden Name Cosmetic: Player name gets a cosmetic change and an animation.
- Lightning Strikes: Strikes down unwanted cards from chests to other cards of the same amount and rarity. Note that after the Strikes are unlocked, every single remaining Pass Royale Chest and Crown Chest will have that number of Strikes, instead of having a total of that number of Strikes. Each player has 7 Strikes unlocked in each Season, the first of which is automatically unlocked upon purchasing Pass Royale.
- Battle Pass Rewards: Get Gold, Trade Tokens and Pass Royale Chests from Battle Pass Tiers, and no unlock timer needed for Crown Chests. At Arena 6 or above, each Season usually has 40,000 Gold, one Trade Token of each rarity, 6 Common, 3 Rare, 4 Epic and 1 Legendary Pass Royale Chest.
- Bonus 'Bank': After completing all Battle Pass tiers, for every further 10 Crowns gained, players get 250 additional Gold (up to 10,000). This means a player needs a total of 750 Crowns in one Season to have a full Bonus 'Bank'.
- Clan Gift: When a player purchases Pass Royale, their clanmates each can claim a gift (up to 500 Gold). Players have to be in a Clan before a clanmate purchases the Pass Royale to be eligible for the gift. Each player can claim up to 10 gifts each season.
- Exclusive Emote and Tower Skin: Each Season has at least one Tower Skin and Emote exclusively obtainable for that Season.
Pass Royale Chests
- Pass Royale Chests do not contain any Gold by themselves.
- For players who have bought the Pass Royale, all these Chests, along with the Crown Chests, have Strikes unlocked through the rewards.
- The Rare and Epic Pass Royale Chests usually only contain Cards of a single rarity, but can contain one Legendary Card at Builder's Workshop (Arena 6) or above. This is in contrast to the Epic Chest, which never contains a Legendary.
- At Builder's Workshop (Arena 6) or above, the Legendary Pass Royale Chest replaces the final Crown Chest of each Season, even available to free players (however, free players do not get the Strikes and just get one random Legendary Card). At Spell Valley (Arena 5) or below, the final Crown Chest is replaced by the Epic Pass Royale Chest instead.
- Players have to reach Builder's Workshop (Arena 6) before the beginning of this season to be eligible for the higher tier Pass Royale Chests. If a player reaches Builder's Workshop during a Season, the rewards remain at the lower tier.
|Chest||Arena||Total cards||Guaranteed cards|
|Goblin Stadium ~ Spell Valley||80||5 Rares|
|Builder's Workshop ~ Legendary Arena||120||8 Rares*|
|Goblin Stadium ~ Spell Valley||25||All cards are Rares*|
|Builder's Workshop ~ Legendary Arena||35|
|Goblin Stadium ~ Spell Valley||9||All cards are Epics*|
|Builder's Workshop ~ Legendary Arena||18|
|Builder's Workshop ~ Legendary Arena||1||1 Legendary|
* Have small chance to contain one Legendary at Builder's Workshop through Legendary Arena.
List of Seasons
- On 1/7/19, the July Update introduced Pass Royale.
- From Season 4 new perks were added to Pass Royale, Clan Gifts and the Bonus Bank, and moved the higher reward tier threshold down one Arena.
- Starting from Season 6 added the Card Booster, which would level up the featured card to the player's King's Level. Players do not have to purchase Pass Royale to unlock the card booster, and Card Boosters last the entire season.
- In Season 9, the Birthday Battlefield was originally an "arena on wheels" that moved in-game, but it was made stationary due to nausea. It was then partially added back at the end of the season, but moving slower.
- Starting from Season 12, more than one card can be boosted during the same season.
- The Pass Royale costs the same as a Pouch of Gems (500 ) of the player's region.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.