The Mini P.E.K.K.A card is unlocked from the Training Camp (Tutorial). He is a single-target, melee troop with moderate hitpoints and very high damage. He is clothed in gray metal armor and wields a smaller version of the P.E.K.K.A's sword. His horns are a bright vivid team color, along with his single eye. A Mini P.E.K.K.A card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
- Like the Prince, he is best used defensively against single troops and then for a counterattack due to his slow attack speed but very high damage.
- He can be used with high hitpoint troops, such as the Giant or Golem, so that they tank all of the damage dealt by opposing units while the Mini P.E.K.K.A deals massive damage to them. However, this strategy is very vulnerable to swarm cards, so this should be used cautiously.
- A Mini P.E.K.K.A can defeat equally leveled Musketeers, Wizards, Electro Wizards, Ice Wizards, and Magic Archers in one hit for a similar Elixir cost, making him useful for quickly taking out these troops behind a tank.
- Most grounded units, even Skeletons, placed at a distance are capable of eliminating a Mini P.E.K.K.A with the help of a Princess Tower.
- Area damage units and spells complement the Mini P.E.K.K.A and its synergies well since its slow hitspeed is ineffective versus swarms. Slower and tankier area damage units like a Valkyrie should be placed in front of the Mini P.E.K.K.A so it can push them forward more quickly, while they tank for the Mini P.E.K.K.A faster and more fragile area damage units like the Fire Spirit should be placed behind it so it can protect them.
- Due to the many positive Elixir trades that can be made on a Mini P.E.K.K.A, it is generally not effective to send one down the lane by itself, as this usually results in a waste of four Elixir. However, if the opponent happens to be low on Elixir or lacks a cheap counter, then this strategy is capable of dealing major damage to the opponent's tower or can force a bad trade.
- The Player should never ignore a Mini P.E.K.K.A in the opposite lane, as it can easily destroy a Princess Tower if not dealt with.
- Defensively, the Mini P.E.K.K.A can be used to easily annihilate a great variety of enemy troops (for example the Giant and Musketeer) due to his high damage output for the relatively low cost of 4 Elixir.
- With the help of an Arena Tower, a Mini P.E.K.K.A placed near the center of the map can stop Elite Barbarians for a positive Elixir trade.
- A Mini P.E.K.K.A is a great counter to the Hog Rider, allowing at most one hit on the tower.
- If the player has an idea of when and where the opponent will send in their Hog Rider, they can hover their Mini P.E.K.K.A in the middle of the lane and deploy it the instant the opponent places the Hog Rider. Doing this will completely shut him down.
- If the Hog Rider is accompanied by fast grounded units like Skeletons or Goblins, the Mini P.E.K.K.A may retarget onto them, disrupting the player's defense. Using a spell to quickly destroy the Skeletons so that the Mini P.E.K.K.A can help defeat the Hog Rider is recommended, even if it is a negative Elixir trade, as the Hog Rider will get much more damage for only a small Elixir advantage otherwise.
- He can eliminate or cripple most tanks by himself as long as they do not deal high damage themselves, like the P.E.K.K.A. However, if there are support troops behind the tank, he should be placed to target them first or they will threaten to eliminate him.
- A quick and deadly combo is the Miner paired with the Mini P.E.K.K.A The Miner tanks all the damage while the Mini P.E.K.K.A does the damage. This can easily take a Tower. However, it can be fully countered with a Skeleton Army if the Skeleton Army is played early enough (i.e. one portion of the Skeleton Army goes for the Miner while the other Skeletons distract the Mini P.E.K.K.A). Many players tend to use small units against the Mini P.E.K.K.A; the player can use this habit to their advantage by assisting it with an area damage spell or a splash damage troop, such as Fire Spirit or Princess.
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A was released with Clash Royale's soft launch on 4/1/16.
- On 9/2/16, the Chest Rewards & Card Balance Update increased the Mini P.E.K.K.A's hitpoints by 3%.
- On 3/5/16, the May 2016 Update increased the Rare card level cap to 11 (from 10). The Mini P.E.K.K.A. was changed to be affected by pushback. Additionally, the Mini P.E.K.K.A's sound effect when deployed was updated. The sound effect now sounds like "Pancakes", and a tweet by the Clash Royale official Twitter account implied that that was the correct interpretation. It had a real life Mini P.E.K.K.A standing next to a Giant Skeleton, with the caption "Who wants pancakes?".
- On 11/8/17, a Balance Update increased the Mini P.E.K.K.A's damage by 4.6%.
- On 24/1/18, a Balance Update increased the Mini P.E.K.K.A's hitpoints by 7%.
- On 1/7/19, a 'Rulebook' Update increased the Mini P.E.K.K.A's range from 1.05 to 1.2 (now classified as Melee: Medium).
- On 5/5/20, a Balance Update decreased the Mini P.E.K.K.A's range from Melee: Medium to Melee: Short (1.2 tiles -> 0.8 tiles).
- On 3/11/20, a Balance Update decreased the Mini P.E.K.K.A's attack speed to 1.7 seconds (from 1.8 seconds) and its first attack speed to 0.4 seconds (from 0.5 seconds).
- On 27/10/21, the 2021 Quarter 3 Update increased the level cap of all cards to 14 (from 13).
- His description is a reference to the Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A commercial.
- Even though his description states that the arena is a butterfly-free zone, a butterfly can be seen flying in the Training Camp (Tutorial) picture.
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A's gender is confirmed as a male, as the Mini P.E.K.K.A commercial referred to the Mini P.E.K.K.A as a he.
- The Clash of Clans Twitter account mistakingly referred to the Mini P.E.K.K.A as a she in a tweet.
- It is 1 of 3 troops that are "miniature" versions of another troop in Clash of Clans, the others being the Baby Dragon and the Electro Dragon. They are smaller versions of P.E.K.K.A, Dragon and Electro Dragon, respectively.
- When compared to the regular P.E.K.K.A, the Mini P.E.K.K.A has less health and a slightly faster attack speed, moves faster and is significantly cheaper, but its damage per hit and damage per second are slightly less. On looks alone, he has a different color scheme in his picture, and also only has 1 eye.
- A reference to the Mini P.E.K.K.A's deployment sound of "Pancakes" can be found in the trailer for the Crown Duel tournament, and in an Emote trailer depicting him.
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A's damage per hit is exactly the same as the health of an equivalent level Wizard or Musketeer.
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A is the subject of 5 Emotes.
- The Mini P.E.K.K.A's attack makes a hard hitting sound if said attack would not defeat the unit being hit (like the Golem or a Crown Tower).
|4||1.7 sec||Fast (90)||1 sec||Melee: Short||Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Rare|
||Damage per second|