The Firecracker card is unlocked from Hog Mountain (Arena 10). It spawns one single-target, long-ranged, ground Firecracker with low hitpoints and moderate splash damage. A Firecracker card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- Because of her low hitpoints, spells like Arrows will easily defeat her.
- Be careful when using this unit. Its long splash range can activate the opponent's King Tower.
- It is possible to activate your King Tower by angling a troop near one of your princess towers, so that one of the Firecracker’s rockets will hit your King Tower.
- If the timing and placement are correct against either the Giant Skeleton or Mega Knight, she can pull them to the King Tower and cause them to activate the King.
- When she shoots, she is knocked back by two tiles. Keep this in mind when you are positioning her to attack.
- When you are using spells to finish off a Firecracker, make sure that you aim correctly as her fast speed and knockback can allow her to dodge your spells.
- She can be used in a manner similar to the Magic Archer in getting chip damage by angling her to attack another unit and have the shrapnel hit the tower.
- The Firecracker was made available before its general release on the first day of Season 7 via a challenge.
- The Firecracker is the subject of an Emote.
- The Firecracker's attack is comparable to Penny's Attack in Brawl Stars, another Supercell game.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|3||3 sec||Fast (90)||1 sec||6||Air & Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
|1||119||25 x5||8 x5|
|2||130||27 x5||9 x5|
|3||143||30 x5||10 x5|
|4||158||33 x5||11 x5|
|5||173||36 x5||12 x5|
|6||190||40 x5||13 x5|
|7||209||44 x5||14 x5|
|8||229||48 x5||16 x5|
|9||252||53 x5||17 x5|
|10||279||58 x5||19 x5|
|11||304||64 x5||21 x5|
|12||334||70 x5||23 x5|
|13||367||77 x5||25 x5|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.