The Firecracker card is unlocked from Hog Mountain (Arena 10). It spawns one single-target, long-ranged, ground Firecracker with low hitpoints and moderate splash damage. A Firecracker card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- She has the exact same amount of hitpoints as the Archers. Anything that would kill an Archer will also kill a Firecracker.
- Be careful when using this unit. Its long splash range can activate the opponent's King Tower.
- It is possible to activate your King Tower by angling a troop near one of your Princess Towers, so that one of the Firecracker’s rockets will hit your King Tower.
- When she shoots, she pushes herself back by two tiles. Keep this in mind when you are positioning her to attack.
- When you are using spells to finish off a Firecracker, make sure that you aim correctly as her fast speed and self-knockback can allow her to dodge your spells.
- She can be used in a manner similar to the Magic Archer by getting chip damage by angling her to attack another unit and have the shrapnel hit the tower.
- Be careful of where you place an Elixir Collector against her. If you have one behind your tower, a Firecracker leftover from defense could not only deal chip damage to your tower but also deny your Collector of a bit of Elixir.
- The firework she shoots deals enough damage on impact to one shot any unit with as much health as or less health than Archers.
- When using Miner to snipe a Firecracker that is on the opposing side of the arena firing at your troops, be particularly careful with your timing, as her pushback can make the Miner walk some extra distance, thus giving the enemy tower and herself more time to defeat the Miner.
- The Firecracker was made available before its general release on the first day of Season 7 via a challenge.
- The Firecracker was generally released on 2/3/20.
- The Firecracker is the subject of an Emote.
- The Firecracker's attack is comparable to Penny's Attack in Brawl Stars, another Supercell game.
- The Firecracker's attack is similar to the Hunter's. Each shrapnel deals its own damage, so something closer to the point where her firework hits will be hit by more of them, and therefore take more damage. Unlike the Hunter's attack, the shrapnel go straight through enemies, like a magic archer's arrow.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|3||3 sec||Fast (90)||1 sec||6||Air & Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
|1||119||25 x5||8 x5|
|2||130||27 x5||9 x5|
|3||143||30 x5||10 x5|
|4||158||33 x5||11 x5|
|5||173||36 x5||12 x5|
|6||190||40 x5||13 x5|
|7||209||44 x5||14 x5|
|8||229||48 x5||16 x5|
|9||252||53 x5||17 x5|
|10||279||58 x5||19 x5|
|11||304||64 x5||21 x5|
|12||334||70 x5||23 x5|
|13||367||77 x5||25 x5|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.