The amount of Experience points a player has determines his or her King Level. King Level indicates the level of the player's Crown Towers. Experience cannot be gained by simply battling. Experience is gained by upgrading cards and donating cards to clanmates. Experience gained from donations vary based on the card type donated (1 Common card is worth 1 , 1 Rare or Epic card is worth 10 ). Experience gained from upgrading cards varies from the rarity to the amount of times you have upgraded it.
- Level 4 unlocks name changing that can be done at any time afterwards in the Settings menu, the first time being free.
- Level 5 unlocks the fourth slot in the Shop, and partially unlocks the Tournaments section, where a part of the Special Event Challenges are made playable.
- Level 6 unlocks Clan Wars.
- Level 7 unlocks the fifth slot in the Shop.
- Level 8 unlocks the 2 more deck slots, card trading, and fully unlocks the Tournaments section.
- Level 9 unlocks the sixth and final slot in the Shop. This is also the max level you can be in Challenges, also known in-game as Challenge level. The term "Tournament Standard" is still widely used, even though there are Global/Private Tournaments that do not cap at level 9. If your level is any higher, it will be brought down for Challenge matches, ensuring a fair battle.
- After reaching Level 13, any further Experience gained will be converted to an equal number of Star Points.
- On 11/1/16, the Experience needed to reach level 9 from level 8 was increased by 25%.
- King Level 13 was added in the May 2016 Update on 3/5/16.
- On 5/12/18, the December 2018 Update added Star Points for excess Experience when players reach level 13, and retroactively awarded Star Points for previously leftover Experience.
- Denote by X the sum of your total donation and Experience gained through the formerly available Achievements, since the release of the Skeleton Dragons Card, if you reach the following goals of upgrading Cards:
- All Cards to Level 9 (Challenge Standard), you will reach Level 10 with 11,753+X Experience out of 30,000 to reach level 11;
- 32 Cards to Level 10 and others to Level 9, you will reach Level 10 with 22,003~24,553+X Experience out of 30,000 to reach level 11;
- 32 Cards to Level 11 and others to Level 9, you will reach Level 11 with 11,203~13,753+X Experience out of 40,000 to reach level 12;
- 32 Cards to Level 12 and others to Level 9, you will reach Level 11 with 36,803~39,353+X Experience out of 40,000 to reach level 12;
- 32 Cards to Level 13 and others to Level 9, you will reach Level 12 with 48,003~50,553+X Experience out of 80,000 to reach level 13;
- All Cards to Level 13 (Max Level), you will reach Level 13 with 195,803+X Star Points.
|Experience Level||Princess Tower Hitpoints||King's Tower Hitpoints||Crown Tower's Damage||Experience Needed for the Next Level||Cumulative Experience Needed for This Level|
*Upon reaching level 13, the cyan Experience bar will change into the golden Star Points bar. Level 13 is currently the maximum level possible.