- Do not abuse comment sections, message walls, or forum threads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive/obscene comments and profanity, regardless of whether it is starred out or otherwise simulated. This includes any insults and/or directed profanity, even as a joke. It may be a joke to you, but usually it's not a joke to others, so just don't do it.
- Clan Advertisements (These should be posted on the Clan Recruitment board.)
- Consecutive posts with the same topic
- Do not insert any information regarding "hacks", glitches, or "leaks" on the forum or in comments.
- Do not post advertisements or any passages that otherwise attempt to sell a product. Only advertisements by Fandom should appear on the site.
- Do not have an obscene or offensive avatar, profile, blog, or other personal page.
- Extremely short blog posts will be treated as spam. If you have a question for the community, it belongs on the wiki's forum.
- Do not vandalize the pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- Inserting offensive content
- Inserting false information
- Content deletion
- Inserting obscene content
- Inserting gibberish
- Inserting information regarding "hacks", secret glitches, or "leaks"
- Do not create duplicate topics on any of the Wiki pages.
- Do not edit solely for the purpose of ranking/Wiki achievements.
- Do not create new categories or pages without an administrator's permission.
- Do not insert categories in pages without an administrator's permission except through the proper use of article management templates or through the creation of a Battle Deck page. This includes personal pages and blog entries.
- Do not insert your personal information into articles.
You have your personal page(s) and a personal blog in your profile.
Do you want to help us to fight back against vandalism?
If you find bad comments on our pages, vandals editing the pages, or someone breaking any of the rules above, notify a Staff Member, and we will take any necessary measures.