- Do not abuse comment sections, message walls, or Discussion threads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive/obscene comments and profanity, regardless of whether it is starred out or otherwise simulated. This includes any insults and/or directed profanity, even as a joke. It may be a joke to you, but usually it's not a joke to others, so just don't do it.
- Clan Advertisements (These should be posted on the Clan Recruitment Discussions board)
- Excessive use of all-caps and/or emoji
- Consecutive posts with the same topic
- Do not insert any information regarding "hacks", glitches, or "leaks" on Discussions or in comments.
- Do not post advertisements or any passages that otherwise attempt to promote a product or service. Only advertisements by Fandom should appear on the site.
- Do not impersonate other users or famous people, share an account with other people, or use more than one account on this wiki. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Do not have an obscene or offensive avatar, profile, blog, or other personal page.
- Extremely short blog posts will be treated as spam. If you have a question for the community, it belongs in Discussions.
- Remember to treat all other users with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Do not vandalize the pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- Inserting offensive content
- Inserting false information
- Content deletion
- Inserting obscene content
- Inserting gibberish
- Inserting information regarding "hacks", glitches, or "leaks"
- Making sweeping changes to many pages in a short period of time
- Do not create duplicate topics on any of the Wiki pages.
- Do not edit solely for the purpose of ranking/Wiki achievements.
- Do not create new categories or pages without an administrator's permission.
- Do not insert categories in pages without an administrator's permission except through the proper use of templates. This includes personal pages and blog entries.
- Do not insert your personal information into articles.
You have your personal page(s) and a personal blog in your profile.
For info on the writing style of the wiki, please see our Editing Guidelines.
Do you want to help us to fight back against vandalism?
If you find bad comments on our pages, vandals editing the pages, or someone breaking any of the rules above, notify a Staff Member, and we will take any necessary measures.