You can earn Chests to obtain Gold, Gems, Cards, and Wild Cards. Chests are won from battles and must be unlocked before you can receive their contents. Unlocking a chest takes a certain amount of time. Alternatively, the wait can be skipped using Gems/Chest Key or hastened using boosters upon reaching a new Arena or League. Each player has four chest slots, so you can only have up to four chests waiting at a time. It is still possible to battle when your chest slots are full, but no chests will be won, only Gold and Crowns. Chests always contain cards from the Arena the player earned them in and below and/or cards the player has already unlocked, except for Legendary Chests, which can contain a Legendary Card from any Arena. Unlocking a new Arena adds new Cards to the Chest rewards — none are taken out. If you have Pass Royale you can queue a Chest which means as you unlock a Chest you can set on another to start unlocking soon after the current Chest finishes unlocking.
The rarer a card is, the less likely it is that a given chest will award an extra card of that rarity.
- There are four rarities, which are Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary from lowest to highest.
- Any chest from Bone Pit (Arena 2) or higher, besides Legendary Chests and the Crates that only contain Gold, can contain Epic Cards.
- Any chest from P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse (Arena 4) or higher, besides Epic Chests, low-tier War Chests and the Crates that only contain Gold, can contain a Legendary Card.
- Check out Pixel Crux's Card Chance Calculator to find out the probability of getting cards of a given rarity in a certain chest.
- Wooden Chests are awarded through the tutorial when a player is in Training Camp, therefore only containing Training Camp Cards.
- Each Wooden Chest contains 3 Cards and 18 Gold, but takes only 5 seconds to open.
- Each account can only open 4 Wooden Chests. Previously, Wooden Chests could be obtained through the Quests tab.
- The Crown Chest is unlocked from Pass Royale after you win 5 or 10 Crowns in 1v1 (Ladder), Party, Challenges, Special Event Challenges, Global Tournaments and Clan Wars, but not Training Camp, Friendly Battles or Private Tournaments.
- 34 Crown Chests and one Magic Item are available each Season, regardless of the season being 35 days or 28 days.
- If a player did not collect all Pass Royale rewards during a Season, the uncollected rewards will be lost in the following Season.
- Without buying the Pass Royale, Crown Chests gradually become available at 8:00am UTC each day (see table below). If the Pass Royale is bought, all Crown Chests are available for unlocking (you still have to gain 5 or 10 Crowns for each Chest).
- Players can spend Gems to unlock a tier without having to gain Crowns. However, this is not worth it and not recommended, as there are many other ways to spend your gems on.
|Crown Chest Tier Unlock Table For Non-Pass Royale Players^|
^This table uses weeks starting on Monday. If a Season has five weeks, no tiers are unlocked in the fifth week.
- Crown Chests always contain 2-4 Gems.
- Uncollected Chests will stack. Note that when 2 or more Chests are stacked, Crowns from 1 Chest can overflow to the next after the first is achieved. This even holds without buying the Pass Royale; collected Crowns count towards locked Crown Chest tiers, and players can claim the Crown Chests as soon as they become available.
|Locked||Unlocking||Ready to open|
- Silver Chests are the most common type of chest won through battles.
- There are 180 Silver Chests in the 240-Chest Cycle (see Chest Cycle).
- Silver Chests guarantee a few Common Cards as well as a Rare if the player is in Spell Valley or above (two Rares in Spooky Town or above).
- Silver Chests take 3 hours or 18 gems or 1 Chest Key to unlock.
- Golden Chests are the second most common chest won through battles.
- There are 52 Golden Chests in the 240-Chest Cycle (see Chest Cycle).
- Golden Chests guarantee 2 or more Rare Cards depending on the player's arena as well as a few Common Cards.
- Golden Chests take 8 hours or 48 gems or 1 Chest Key to unlock.
- Gold Crates are the third most common chest won through battles, being more common than Giant or Magical Chests but rarer than Silver or Gold Chests. They can only be obtained from winning ladder or Party mode battles.
- At Level 11 or above, these Crates begin replace some Silver and Golden Chests in the chest cycle.
- These Chests only contain Gold; no Cards are awarded.
- These Crates come in three sizes: Gold Crates, Plentiful Gold Crates, and Overflowing Gold Crates. Gold Crates reward the least Gold, while Overflowing Gold Crates reward the most.
- However, their unlock timers also become longer. Gold Crates take 3 hours to unlock, Plentiful Gold Crates take 8 hours to unlock, and Overflowing Gold Crates take 12 hours to unlock.
- Magical Chests are the fourth most common chest won through battles (not counting Gold Crates), being tied with Giant Chests. They are much rarer than Golden or Silver Chests.
- Regardless of the player's King level, there are 4 Magical Chests in the chest cycle. Magical Chests appear as the the 8th, 80th, 128th, and 200th chest in the 240-chest cycle.
- Magical Chests guarantee 2 or more Epic Cards, depending the player's Arena, as well as a few Rare Cards and Common Cards.
- Magical Chests take 12 hours or 72 gems or 1 Chest Key to unlock.
- Giant Chests are the fourth most common chest won through battles (not counting Gold Crates), tied with Magical Chests. They are much rarer than Golden or Silver Chests.
- Regardless of the player's King level, there are 4 Giant Chests in the chest cycle). Giant Chests appear as the 48th, 155th, 187th, and 227th chest in the 240-chest cycle.
- Giant Chests guarantee a large number of Rare Cards and Common Cards and have a high chance of containing an Epic Card.
- Giant Chests take 12 hours or 72 gems or 1 Chest Key to unlock.
- Epic Chests are 1 of the 3 rarest chests won through battles, tied with Mega Lightning and Legendary Chests.
- Epic Chests are not part of the regular chest cycle (see Chest Cycle).
- Epic Chests guarantee Epic Cards only and do not contain cards of any other rarity.
- Epic Chests take 12 hours or 72 gems or 1 Chest Key to unlock.
- Epic Chests can be bought in special offers in the Shop for 3,000 to 10,000 gold depending on the your Arena with higher Arenas having the higher costs. Consequently, cards from Epic Chests from higher Arenas contain more Epic Cards, ranging from 6 to 20. The special offer appears every couple of weeks and last 24 hours.
- Legendary Chests are 1 of the 3 rarest chests won through battles, tied with Mega Lightning and Epic Chests.
- Legendary Chests are not part of the regular chest cycle (see Chest Cycle).
- Legendary Chests contain one Legendary Card from any Arena, allowing one to obtain Cards in higher Arenas.
- Legendary Chests take 24 hours or 144 gems or 1 Chest Key to unlock.
- Legendary Chests can be bought from special offers that appear in the shop every couple of weeks once a player reaches Arena 4 (P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse) or above for 500 gems. The offer appears less often than Epic Chest offers. The offers last for 24 hours.
Lightning Chest / Mega Lightning Chest
- The Lightning Chest and the Mega Lightning Chest allow you to replace card stacks of your choice, the number of "Strikes" depending on Arena.
- The Lightning Chest and the Mega Lightning Chest work similarly to any other chest until the last card stack has been revealed. Thereafter, the player can choose to replace undesired card stacks with others using the Chest's "Strikes", by tapping on the undesired stack. Doing so will cast a lightning bolt onto the stack, replacing it with another stack of the same size and same rarity. For instance, a stack of 10 Valkyrie cards can be replaced by a stack of 10 Battle Ram cards.
- The player is not obliged to use all of the chest's "Strikes". If the player is already satisfied with the contents, then the player can tap the "Skip" button to finalise the chest's contents without using the remaining "Strikes". Using up all the "Strikes" will also finalise the chest's contents.
- The Lightning Chest can be bought in the Shop and was unlockable in Quests before their removal. It cannot be won through battles.
- The Mega Lightning Chests are one of the 3 rarest chests won through battles, tied with Epic and Legendary Chests. It was unlockable in Quests.
- Mega Lightning Chests are not part of the regular chest cycle (see Chest Cycle).
- Mega Lightning Chests have a high chance of containing a Legendary given the chest is from P.E.K.K.A.'s Playhouse or above, and even guarantee one from Spooky Town or above.
- Mega Lightning Chests take 24 hours or 144 gems to unlock.
- At Arena 5 or above, the Fortune Chest gives you a glimpse of the future and see what the Chest might contain.
- It contains at least two of four stacks that were shown before opening; usually 1 stack for each rarity of card. For example, if the Fortune Chest shows Barbarians, Fireball, Lightning and Lumberjack, it will have at least two of these stacks for the player when opened. Note that it is possible that the player gets more than 2 stacks shown, for example, Barbarians, Fireball and Lightning cards in the chest.
- It can only be obtained from the Shop, costing 750 Gems.
King's Chest / Legendary King's Chest
- The King's Chest is available from the Shop from Arenas 1-6 and contains a huge number of Epic Cards, but does not have choices between Cards.
- The Legendary King's Chest is available from Arenas 7-15 and guarantees a Legendary Card as well. For each card stack, the player has a choice between 2 cards of the same rarity. Both of these cards come in the same quantity. For example, the player may have to choose between 10 Poison cards and 10 Goblin Barrel cards for a particular pair.
- They can both be bought from the Shop for 2500 Gems. A Legendary King's Chest can also be obtained from the Trophy Road.
- Main article: Tournament
- Challenge Chests are won by playing a Victory Challenge.
- Gaining more wins results in receiving a Challenge Chest that contains more Cards and Gold.
Clan War Chest
- Main article: Clan Wars II
- By reaching the Finish Line in Clan Wars II, you gain a War Chest.
- Your War Chest is based on your Clan League and ranking of your Clan.
- Achieve a better rank or higher league to earn a bigger chest.
- Clan Chests and Clan Battle Chests were formerly available, now both replaced by Clan War Chests.
- Super Magical Chests were formerly available, now replaced by Mega Lightning Chests.
- Tournament Chests were formerly available, now replaced by Global Tournaments which reward other Chest types through one-time rewards.
- Draft Chests were formerly obtained by finishing a season in a League and buying a Legendary Arena Pack. The season rewards are replaced by the Trophy Road rewards, and Arena Packs are replaced by other Chest types, out of which the Legendary King's Chest maintains the drafting mechanic.
- Certain Chests were available through the paid side of Pass Royale. They were removed upon the addition of Magic Items, as Wild Cards replicated their function.
- Free Chests were formerly obtained every 4 hours, and later as free gifts from the Shop. Now the Shop offers free Golden Chests instead.
- Which chests are received from battle are not random. Instead, there is a hidden list which the game follows in order to determine which chest to award. The cycle begins after you get all four Wooden Chests from the tutorial; the first Silver Chest in the cycle is gained in the final tutorial battle.
- The cycle only advances if you have at least one chest slot empty. You must have a chest slot open to get the next chest and move forward in the cycle.
- Check out Stats Royale to see the chest cycle and upcoming chests of any player.
- Once the end of the cycle is reached, it restarts from the beginning.
- There are four regular chest cycles, determined by the player's King Level. From Level 11 onward, a small amount of Silver and Golden Chests are replaced with Gold Crates, Plentiful Gold Crates and Overflowing Gold Crates, and some Silver/Golden Chests are removed entirely, shortening the cycle.
- Mega Lightning, Epic, and Legendary Chests can be obtained from battle, but are tracked on a separate cycle.
- After the player reaches 300 Trophies, which is the entrance point to Arena 2, the Special Chests cycle will begin counting the number of chests that the player obtains through the regular chest cycle.
- This cycle is 500 chests long. At a random point in those 500 chests, one Mega Lightning Chest can be obtained.
- The special chest will replace whatever chest the player would have received from the regular chest cycle.
- After obtaining a special chest, the player must complete the 500 chest cycle before they can obtain another chest of the same type. For example, if the player received their Mega Lightning Chest on their 200th chest, they must obtain 300 more chests before it is possible for them to receive another Mega Lightning Chest.
- An Epic Chest and a Legendary Chest will appear in the Special Chests Cycle at 1000 and 2000 Trophies respectively, which are the entrance points to Arenas 4 and 7. These chests cannot replace each other, and the player will be able to obtain one copy of each per 500 chest cycle.
- Although it is now impossible to do so with the introduction of Trophy Gates, dropping below the relevant trophy level would not stop or reset the respective cycles previously.
- On 2/2/16, an update reduced the amount of Gold available in Chests, to compensate for the removal of paying Gold to battle.
- On 9/2/16, a Balance Update increased the rewards in Chests from Arenas 3-7 but also increased the gem costs to buy them from the shop.
- On 29/2/16, an update added the Giant and Super Magical Chests. Before it, Silver and Golden Chests were available in the Shop in place of the Giant and Super Magical Chests.
- On 3/5/16, an update doubled the rewards of the Crown Chest and doubled the chance of getting a Super Magical Chest.
- It also reduced the gold in all chests by 20%, with the exception of Crown and Free chests.
- In addition, it modified the chest cycle to have one extra Giant Chest and one extra Magical Chest, at the cost of two Golden Chests.
- Furthermore, before this update, the Super Magical Chest cycle was 1000 Chests long, the update effectively cutting it in half, and resetting all players' locations in the cycle.
- On the same day, a maintenance break fixed a bug with opening chests.
- On 4/7/16, an update made a small tweak to Gold in chests. It also added a new type of Chest: the Tournament Chest, won by placing in the top 20% of a tournament.
- On 19/9/16, an update added the Epic and Legendary Chests.
- It also made Crowns overflow to the next Crown Chest when 2 Crown Chests are available.
- For example, if you have 9 Crowns then get a 3 Crown win, the next Crown Chest will have 2 Crowns filled from the overflow.
- On 15/12/16, an update reworked the Epic Chest, making its contents scale by Arena rather than containing 10 Epic cards regardless of Arena. It also added the Clan Chest.
- On 13/3/17, the March 2017 Update allowed Crowns from Challenges to contribute to the Crown Chest. It also added the Draft Chest.
- On 14/3/17, a Magical Chest was given free to every player to celebrate a one-year anniversary.
- On 3/4/17, a maintenance break fixed an issue where certain players were not award a Draft Chest at the end of the season. Some players still had not recieved their Draft Chests even after this maintenance break, so another one happened on 6/4/17.
- On 15/5/17, a maintenance break has changed the amounts of Gold in Giant, Magical and Super Magical Chests to be fixed to 7 times the amount of Cards (was randomly between 5-7 times before that).
- On 12/6/17, the June 2017 Update unified the Clan Chest and the Clan Battle Chest, and decreased the amount of Gold in Giant Chests by 63%, the amount of Cards by 13% but increased the guaranteed Rare Cards by 75%. It also increased the amount of Gold in Magical Chests by 43% and the amount of Gold in Super Magical Chests by 29%. This update also changed the starting chests as follows:
- Time to open each Wooden Chest: 5 seconds (from 15 seconds)
- Content of each Wooden Chest: 18 Gold and 3 Cards (from 11-13 Gold and 2 Cards)
- Starting Chest sequence: 4 Wooden - 2 Silver - 1 Golden - 4 Silver - 1 Magical ... (from 6 Wooden - 3 Silver - 1 Golden - 2 Silver - 1 Golden - 4 Silver - 1 Magical ...) which means 6 Chests are removed from the sequence.
- Because of this, all players' positions in the 240-Chest cycle moved forward by 6 places.
- On 30/8/17, a maintenance break fixed a bug with opening chests.
- On 9/10/17, an Update removed Free Chests and daily rewards became a part of Quests. However, there is a quest that gives free chests.
- On 12/12/17, the Electrifying Update brought three new chests: Lightning Chest, Fortune Chest and King's/Legendary King's Chest.
- On 25/4/18, the Clan Wars Update removed the Clan Chest. It also increased the guaranteed Card stacks in Fortune Chests to two (from one) and replaced some Arena Packs' Chests with Lightning and (Legendary) King's Chests.
- On 20/6/18, the June 2018 Update reworked some Chests:
- Silver Chests: Gold +50%, Total Cards +20%, Rare Cards +60%
- Golden Chests: Gold x2, Total Cards -20%, Rare Cards x2
- Crown Chests: Gold +60%, Total Cards -20%, Rare Cards +33%, Epic Cards +33%
- Magical Chests: Gold +7%, Total Cards -33%, Rare Cards -33%, Epic Cards x2
- Giant Chests: Gold x3
- War Chests: Gold x2
- All Chests, with the exception of the Epic Chest and Legendary Chest can contain any card that the player has unlocked.
- On 5/12/18, the December 2018 Update changed Super Magical Chests to Mega Lightning Chests, allowing players to use "strikes" to change cards. The other parameters stayed the same.
- On 1/7/19, the July 2019 Update reworked Crown Chests and added Pass Royale Chests.
- On 5/7/19, an Optional Update made it so that Crowns from Private Tournaments would not contribute towards Crown Chests and Crown Chest unlock timer would now display correctly on the home screen.
- On 30/3/21, Pass Royale Chests were removed, with Wild Cards replacing them.
- On 7/6/21, Gold Crates, Plentiful Gold Crates and Overflowing Gold Crates were introduced for King Level 11 or above. These Crates only contain Gold.
- Instantly opening a chest with Gems always costs 1 Gem per 10 minutes, rounded up. Skipping longer waiting time doesn't decrease the gem cost divided by time. If you decide to instantly unlock a chest, the best times to unlock it are every 10 minutes after receiving it and when a Chest Booster is active.
- The Gold Crate is the only chest with a name that does not end in "Chest".
- The Epic Chest is a reskinned Giant Chest.
|Chest||Time/Cost to unlock||Obtained by|
|3 hours or 18 *||
|8 hours or 48 *||
|12 hours or 72 *||
|12 hours or 72 *||
Mega Lightning Chest
|1 day or 144 *||
|12 hours or 72 *||
|1 day or 144*||
Legendary King's Chest
|3 hours or 18*||
Plentiful Gold Crate
|8 hours or 48*||
Overflowing Gold Crate
|12 hours or 72*||
*These Chests require time to open only when opened from a chest slot. When gained in any other way, they can be opened instantly. The Gem costs to instantly open these chests are determined by the duration left.
**"General means" means that they can be bought in the Shop as offer, either alone or in packs, and sometimes are given for free, however, better Chests have lower chances to be given for free. They can also appear in one-time offers in Special Event Challenges and Global Tournaments.
|Chest||Arena||Gold||Total cards||Guaranteed cards||Special Attributes|
|Goblin Stadium||28-32||4||No Rare or Epic cards guaranteed.||None|
|Spell Valley||63-72||9||1 Rare|
|Spooky Town||126-144||18||2 Rares|
|Goblin Stadium||112-128||8||2 Rares||None|
|Barbarian Bowl||196-224||14||3 Rares|
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||224-256||16||4 Rares|
|Builder's Workshop||294-336||21||5 Rares|
|Frozen Peak||364-416||26||6 Rares|
|Jungle Arena||392-448||28||7 Rares|
|Electro Valley||462-528||33||8 Rares|
|Rascal's Hideout||532-608||38||9 Rares|
|Serenity Peak||560-640||40||10 Rares|
|Goblin Stadium||224-256||16||2 Rares||Contains 2-4 Gems.|
|Bone Pit||308-352||22||3 Rares|
|Barbarian Bowl||378-432||27||4 Rares|
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||448-512||32||5 Rares|
|Spell Valley||518-592||37||6 Rares|
|Builder's Workshop||588-672||42||7 Rares|
|Frozen Peak||714-816||51||8 Rares|
|Jungle Arena||784-896||56||9 Rares|
|Hog Mountain||854-976||61||10 Rares|
|Electro Valley||924-1,056||66||11 Rares|
|Rascal's Hideout||1,050-1,200||75||12 Rares|
|Serenity Peak||1,120-1,280||80||13 Rares|
|Legendary Arena||1,190-1,360||85||14 Rares|
|Goblin Stadium||320||20||2 Epics + 4 Rares||None|
|Bone Pit||432||27||2 Epics + 5 Rares|
(70% chance of containing a third epic)
|Barbarian Bowl||544||34||3 Epics + 6 Rares|
(40% chance of containing a fourth epic)
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||640||40||4 Epics + 8 Rares|
|Spell Valley||736||46||4 Epics + 9 Rares|
(60% chance of containing a fifth epic)
|Builder's Workshop||832||52||5 Epics + 10 Rares|
(20% chance of containing a sixth epic)
|Royal Arena||928||58||5 Epics + 11 Rares|
(80% chance of containing a sixth epic)
|Frozen Peak||1,024||64||6 Epics + 12 Rares|
(40% chance of containing a seventh epic)
|Jungle Arena||1,120||70||7 Epics + 14 Rares|
|Hog Mountain||1,216||76||7 Epics + 15 Rares|
(60% chance of containing an eighth epic)
|Electro Valley||1,312||82||8 Epics + 16 Rares|
(20% chance of containing a ninth epic)
|Spooky Town||1,408||88||8 Epics + 17 Rares|
(80% chance of containing a ninth epic)
|Rascal's Hideout||1,504||94||9 Epics + 18 Rares|
(40% chance of containing a tenth epic)
|Serenity Peak||1,600||100||10 Epics + 20 Rares|
|Legendary Arena||1,696||106||10 Epics + 21 Rares|
(60% chance of containing an eleventh epic)
|Goblin Stadium||630||70||14 Rares||None|
|Bone Pit||855||95||19 Rares|
|Barbarian Bowl||1,071||119||23 Rares|
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||1,260||140||28 Rares|
|Spell Valley||1,449||161||32 Rares|
|Builder's Workshop||1,638||182||36 Rares|
|Royal Arena||1,827||203||40 Rares|
|Frozen Peak||2,016||224||44 Rares|
|Jungle Arena||2,205||245||49 Rares|
|Hog Mountain||2,394||266||53 Rares|
|Electro Valley||2,583||287||57 Rares|
|Spooky Town||2,772||308||61 Rares|
|Rascal's Hideout||2,961||329||65 Rares|
|Serenity Peak||3,150||350||70 Rares|
|Legendary Arena||3,339||371||74 Rares|
|Goblin Stadium||0||6||All cards are Epics.||None|
|All||0||1||1 Legendary||Can contain any Legendary card regardless of the current Arena|
|Goblin Stadium||410||81||1 Epic + 13 Rares||2 Strikes|
|Bone Pit||430||85||1 Epic + 14 Rares|
|Barbarian Bowl||450||89||1 Epic + 14 Rares||3 Strikes|
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||470||93||1 Epic + 15 Rares|
|Spell Valley||490||97||1 Epic + 16 Rares||4 Strikes|
|Builder's Workshop||510||101||2 Epics + 16 Rares|
|Royal Arena||530||105||2 Epics + 17 Rares|
|Frozen Peak||550||109||2 Epics + 18 Rares|
|Jungle Arena||570||113||2 Epics + 18 Rares||5 Strikes|
|Hog Mountain||590||117||2 Epics + 19 Rares|
|Electro Valley||610||121||2 Epics + 20 Rares|
|Spooky Town||630||125||2 Epics + 20 Rares|
|Rascal's Hideout||650||129||2 Epics + 21 Rares|
|Serenity Peak||670||133||2 Epics + 22 Rares||6 Strikes|
|Legendary Arena||690||137||2 Epics + 22 Rares|
Mega Lightning Chest
|Goblin Stadium||1,620||180||6 Epics + 36 Rares||3 Strikes|
|Bone Pit||2,187||243||8 Epics + 48 Rares|
(10% chance of containing a ninth epic)
|Barbarian Bowl||2,754||306||10 Epics + 61 Rares
(20% chance of containing an eleventh epic)
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||3,240||360||12 Epics + 72 Rares|
|Spell Valley||3,726||414||13 Epics + 82 Rares
(80% chance of containing a fourteenth epic)
|Builder's Workshop||4,212||468||15 Epics + 93 Rares|
(60% chance of containing a sixteenth epic)
|Royal Arena||4,698||522||17 Epics + 104 Rares
(40% chance of containing an eighteenth epic)
|Frozen Peak||5,184||576||19 Epics + 115 Rares|
(20% chance of containing a twentieth epic)
|Jungle Arena||5,670||630||21 Epics + 126 Rares||7 Strikes|
|Hog Mountain||6,156||684||22 Epics + 136 Rares|
(80% chance of containing a twenty-third epic)
|Electro Valley||6,642||738||24 Epics + 147 Rares
(60% chance of containing a twenty-fifth epic)
|Spooky Town||7,128||792||1 Legendary + 26 Epics + 158 Rares|
(40% chance of containing a twenty-seventh epic)
|Rascal's Hideout||7,614||846||1 Legendary + 28 Epic + 169 Rares
(20% chance of containing a twenty-ninth epic)
|Serenity Peak||8,100||900||1 Legendary + 30 Epic + 180 Rares|
|Legendary Arena||8,586||954||1 Legendary + 31 Epic + 190 Rares|
(80% chance of containing a thirty-second epic)
|Goblin Stadium||1,100||162||5 Epics + 32 Rares||None|
|Bone Pit||1,200||170||5 Epics + 34 Rares|
|Barbarian Bowl||1,200||178||5 Epics + 35 Rares|
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||1,300||186||6 Epics + 37 Rares|
|Spell Valley||1,400||194||6 Epics + 38 Rares||Contains at least 2 stacks of Fortune Cards|
|Builder's Workshop||1,400||202||6 Epics + 40 Rares|
|Royal Arena||1,500||210||7 Epics + 42 Rares|
|Frozen Peak||1,500||218||7 Epics + 43 Rares|
|Jungle Arena||1,600||226||7 Epics + 45 Rares|
|Hog Mountain||1,600||234||7 Epics + 46 Rares|
|Electro Valley||1,700||242||8 Epics + 48 Rares|
|Spooky Town||1,800||250||8 Epics + 50 Rares|
|Rascal's Hideout||1,800||258||8 Epics + 51 Rares|
|Serenity Peak||1,900||266||8 Epics + 53 Rares|
|Legendary Arena||1,900||274||9 Epics + 54 Rares|
|Goblin Stadium||2,900||240||16 Epics + 48 Rares||None|
|Bone Pit||3,000||250||16 Epics + 50 Rares|
|Barbarian Bowl||3,100||260||17 Epics + 52 Rares|
|P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse||3,200||270||18 Epics + 54 Rares|
|Spell Valley||3,400||280||18 Epics + 56 Rares|
|Builder's Workshop||3,500||290||19 Epics + 58 Rares|
Legendary King's Chest
|Royal Arena||3,600||300||1 Legendary + 20 Epics + 60 Rares||Choose between pairs of Card stacks|
|Frozen Peak||3,700||310||1 Legendary + 20 Epics + 62 Rares|
|Jungle Arena||3,800||320||1 Legendary + 21 Epics + 64 Rares|
|Hog Mountain||4,000||330||1 Legendary + 22 Epics + 66 Rares|
|Electro Valley||4,100||340||1 Legendary + 22 Epics + 68 Rares|
|Spooky Town||4,200||350||1 Legendary + 23 Epics + 70 Rares|
|Rascal's Hideout||4,300||360||1 Legendary + 24 Epics + 72 Rares|
|Serenity Peak||4,400||370||1 Legendary + 24 Epics + 74 Rares|
|Legendary Arena||4,600||380||1 Legendary + 25 Epics + 76 Rares|
|Legendary Arena||1,000 - 2,000|
Plentiful Gold Crate
Overflowing Gold Crate
|Legendary Arena||7,500 - 12,500|
*As of the June 2021 update, Chests from Goblin Stadium (Arena 1) will not contain any Epics, unless the player has unlocked at least one Epic Card in any other means (for example, having played the Tutorial before the said update).