The Bandit card is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9) or a Legendary Chest. She is a troop with moderate hitpoints and damage that has the ability to dash to nearby targets, dealing double damage if she hits a target with her dash, similar to a Prince's charge. She is immune to damage while dashing. A Bandit card costs 3 Elixir to deploy. She has white hair, wears a mask, and wields a blackjack.
- The Bandit functions well as a cheap punishment or dual lane push card due to her dash mechanic making her an immediate threat. Completely ignoring a Bandit is often fatal as she will take the Princess Tower's health to just over 50%.
- The defender can force the Bandit to target weak units, such as Skeletons, by placing the weak units in front of their stronger units in order to soak up her dash attack. This must be done, at the latest, right before the Bandit dashes.
- The Bandit cannot dash towards targets that are within 3 tiles of her. Take advantage of this and place melee troops directly in front of her to prevent her from dashing. Without the dash, she cannot one shot any mini-swarm with hitpoints higher than or equivalent to a Goblin.
- The Bandit's dash is able to cross the river. Knowing this, she can be effective at taking out ranged troops that are placed near it. Her dash damage is enough to one-shot equivalently leveled Dart Goblins and Princesses, and it will take down troops like the Musketeer to half health, only requiring two more regular attacks to completely defeat them.
- When there is a single troop that is one shot by the Bandit's dash between the bridge and the Princess Tower, place the Bandit down so that she will dash onto the troop, then dash onto the tower. This lets her get to the tower faster while countering a troop.
- She pairs well with the Dark Prince. They are able to keep up with each other while not colliding too much, and the Dark Prince's splash will eliminate swarms like a Goblin Gang. When this damage is combined with the Bandit's dash, they can take out glass cannons like a Lumberjack.
- The Bandit's invulnerability while dashing should not be overestimated. She can still take damage while charging up for a dash. Her charge prior to her dash attack can also be reset with a stunning attack or Freeze.
- The Bandit is very effective against units that are spread out as her dash attack can easily cover the distance between the troops and deal double damage.
- The Bandit can dash through a Bowler's boulders and The Log without getting knocked back or damaged. This is especially important to keep in mind when using The Log, as there is only one opportunity to knock her back, unlike the Bowler who will still defeat her after her initial dash.
- If the Bandit dashes while being targeted by an Inferno Tower or Inferno Dragon, their ramp up damage will reset, allowing her to distract them for an extended period of time.
- Goblins can easily shut down the Bandit for a positive Elixir trade.
- The cheapest but riskiest counter to the Bandit is the Ice Spirit. Release it on the fourth tile and one tile in the other lane 1.3 seconds before it is in the Bandit's aggro range. This allows the Ice Spirit to escape her dash and freeze her, completely denying the Bandit.
- A lone Bandit can be countered completely with just Skeletons. When she is charging up her dash, the player should place Skeletons 2 tiles from the centre to the Bandit’s attack side and 3 tiles from the King Tower. She will dash into the attacking range of both towers and be defeated right before she is about to attack the Princess Tower.
- Bandit’s dash mechanic allows her to nullify the first hit from units that have a fast initial hit speed and long ranged melee attack, such as the Valkyrie or the Prince, making her a good counter to them. However, adept opponents may Zap the Bandit in order to eliminate her dash from the equation, despite it being a negative Elixir trade. For example, a Prince's charge strike and Zap's damage will fully defeat a Bandit and leave the Prince unscathed, often forcing the Bandit user to deploy another card to defend.
- The Bandit can fully counter a lone Mega Knight with the help of the player's Princess Towers. By deploying her 4 tiles from the river and 3 tiles from the Princess Tower when the Mega Knight is 2 or 3 tiles from the river, she will dash at just the right time to nullify the jump damage of the Mega Knight as well as lure him into range of both Princess Towers.
- The Bandit was once available in the Bandit Draft Challenge which started on 17/3/17. In this challenge, gameplay was similar to a regular Draft Challenge, except that one of the players was able to choose who would use the Bandit. If the player achieved 12 wins, they obtained the Bandit early. However, this was not exploitable like the Electro Wizard Tournament as the Bandit Draft Challenge had one-time rewards.
- The Bandit card was added to the game on 24/3/17.
- On 12/6/17, a Balance Update increased the Bandit's hitpoints by 4%, and initiated her dash ability quicker.
- On 9/10/17, the October 2017 Update fixed a bug where she dashed a shorter distance than she normally should have.
- On 12/2/18, a Balance Update decreased her minimum dash range to 3.5 (from 4).
- On 5/9/18, the September 2018 Update made her immune to damage while dashing, instead of untargetable.
- On 1/4/19, a Balance Update decreased her hitpoints by 4%.
- She does the same damage per hit as an equal level Miner disregarding the Miner's damage penalty to a crown tower.
- The Bandit's personal name is Juno, as is revealed if the language is set to Japanese.
- Her dash damage is less than the charge attacks of the Prince, Dark Prince, Mega Knight and Battle Ram, but she has a faster movement speed and is invulnerable while dashing.
- The Bandit is the only card in the game with the "dash attack" ability. However, the Mega Knight has a "jump attack" which functions similarly (without invulnerability).
- The Bandit has one Emote in the CRL Emotes set.
- If two Bandits were charging at each other, neither side would be damaged and they will instead utilize their regular attack.
- The Bandit is the subject of three Emotes.
|3||1 sec||Fast (90)||1 sec||0.75 (Melee: Short)||3.5-6||Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Legendary|
||Damage per second|