"Vliegende eenheid dat gebiedsschade uitdeelt. Babydraken zien er schattig uit, zijn hongerig en klaar voor een barbecue."
- Deze kaart is verkrijgbaar vanaf Training Camp (Tutorial).
- The Babydraak is a flying card that fires powerful Fireballs to enemy cards and Crown Towers.
- Receiving a Babydraak right after finishing the Training Camp is a big advantage for Goblin Stadium since only a few enemies can attack it. Also, its attacks deal AoE damage so it can easily defeat Archers, Spear Goblins and Skeletons from the Witch or Skeleton Army.
- The Babydraak is hard to counter, as a flying unit with high hitpoints, but some solutions include, Archers, Spear Goblins, Minions, or an opposing Babydraak .
- A tough unit, such as the Giant, can distract the Babydraak while supporting it with units such as Archers. This will eventually whittle down the Babydraak and will prevent it from attacking your Arena Towers.
- Another counter to the Babydraak is the Inferno Tower. Because the Inferno Towers damage intensifies overtime against higher health units, it will take down the Babydraak with ease, without taking much damage in return.
- A great counter to the Babydraak is Tombstone and Musketeer combo, as while the Babydraak is focused on the Tombstone, the Musketeer is able to eliminate the Babydraak . The Tombstone must be placed in front of the Musketeer, so that the Babydraak targets it. If the opponent places down other troops & the Tombstone is destroyed, use Minions to eliminate the Babydraak , and along with the Skeletons spawned upon the Tombstone's destruction & Musketeer, form a counter-offensive.
- Directly, one of the most effective ways to defeat a Babydraak is to deploy a Musketeer, as it is able to eliminate a Babydraak on its own.
- An opposing Babydraak can simply be countered with a defending Babydraak , with additional units to destroy & eliminate the attacking troop.
- The Babydraak is similiar to the Dragon from Clash of Clans, a game developed by Supercell.
- But strangely, Dragon isn't added in to the game.
- Dragons not being in the game, could possibly mean it is less tame than the Babydraak and/or too large to be kept inside the Arena.